HomeStyle® Renovation Mortgage
The HomeStyle® Renovation mortgage permits borrowers to include financing for home improvements in a purchase or re-finance transaction of an existing home. HomeStyle Renovation provides a convenient way for borrowers to make renovations, repairs, or improvements totaling up to 50 percent of the as-completed appraised value of the property with a first mortgage, rather than a second mortgage, home equity line of credit, or other, more costly financing method. Eligible borrowers include individual home buyers, investors, nonprofit organizations, and local government agencies.
The Fannie Mae HomeStyle® program, enables borrowers to either purchase or refinance their home while including rehabilitation costs in the same loan. This program offers the borrower the ability to finance the cost of a rehab project ranging from a simple remodel through structural improvements and upgrades including luxury items.
- Up to 95% LTV of the “as-completed” value
- Credit scores as low as 620
- Owner occupied 1-4 units, condos, SFR, PUDs; 1-unit second home and investment property
- No minimum repair amount
- Use for improvements to out-dated homes, structural deficiencies, additions and expansions. Upgrade bathrooms, kitchens and outdoor living space; including built-in outdoor kitchens, BBQs, fireplaces and swimming pools.
- A Licensed Construction Inspector is required for inspections and can help the project run smoothly.
- Improvements must be permanently affixed to the real property and add value to the property
Give us a call today at 972-723-2611!